Easy Almond Milk
Write a review
- 5 cups filtered water
- 1 cup raw almonds
- pinch Himalayan Salt
- Firstly to make this Almond Milk you will need a high speed blender (like the Vitamix) as well as a fine strainer or cloth nut bag.
- Soak the almonds overnight in a clean glass jar with 2 cups of filtered water.
- Drain and rinse the almonds and add to the blender with the remaining 3 cups of filtered water and the pinch of salt.
- Blend on very hight speed for around 45 seconds or until completely smooth.
- Strain the liquid though a metal strainer or cloth nut bag.
- Store the Almond Milk in a clean glass jar in the fridge.
- Keep the almond meal left in the strainer for baking and raw cake bases. This can be stored in the freezer.
Veggies & Me https://www.veggiesandme.com/