Thanks to my good friends at Mayver’s Spreads I have an amazing healthy and delicious Mayver’s gift pack to give away for Easter. The Easter holiday is a great opportunity to slow down, cook a few nourishing dishes and share them with friends and family. I love to make pancakes on those mornings when you have the time to slow things down and enjoy something home-cooked.
My Chocolate Super Food Pancakes – using the amazing Mayver’s Dark Chocolate Super Spread
Simply tag a photo of your favourite healthy Easter chocolate recipe with #MayversHealthyEaster to be in the running. Tag the photo on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with a list of the ingredients. One winner will be picked at random and the prize pack will be on it’s way to you!
This competition is open to Australian residents only. Entries close 12 midnight Australian Eastern Time (AET) Friday, April 10th. Please remember to keep the recipe healthy and whole.
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 2 free range organic eggs
- 1 large ripe banana
- 3 tablespoons Mayver's Dark Chocolate Super Spread
- coconut oil for pan
- Blend all the ingredients together briefly in your food processor.
- Heat a heavy base frypan to a medium-hot heat and melt 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in the pan.
- Cook the pancakes one at a time for a couple of minutes on either side.
- The batter makes 3 large or 6 small pancakes.