Is it just me… or is there a lot of Frozen Yogurt (“Fro Yo”) shops popping up all over the place? This stuff can’t possible be healthy. I am seriously dubious about what is coming out of those Mr Whippy style nozzles and into your jumbo sized Dixie Cup.
So while enjoying the #GoOrange 10 Day Challenge this month I set myself the task of creating a healthy alternative to this new high street desert craze.
- 6 oranges
- 1/2 cup coconut milk yogurt
- Slice the skin off the oranges with a small sharp knife, quarter them and place in the freezer until frozen solid.
- Combine the frozen oranges and coconut milk yogurt in your food-processor until smooth.
- Serve immediately or allow to set slightly in the freezer for a further 30 minutes.
- Sweeten with a tablespoon of organic maple syrup if you are a sweet tooth.