This week I also experimented with hummus made with Broad Beans instead of Chickpeas. Broad Beans (Fava Beans) are in season at the moment and absolutely gorgeous. Even the smell while shelling the beans is to die for.
Broad Bean Hummus
Write a review
- 300g shelled broad beans
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- juice 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Stream the shelled broad beans for 15 minutes then refresh immediately in ice water.
- Strain the beans and add to your food processor with all the other ingredients.
- Blitz until smooth.
Veggies & Me https://www.veggiesandme.com/