Chia seeds, coconut water, fruit and nuts are a great way to start the day. Chia seeds are a great source of protein, Omega 3, fibre, calcium, iron and vitamin C along with a whole other list of other vitamins and minerals. I am sure you are already a big coconut water lover like me. Being all natural it really is the ultimate health drink. Each sip of coconut water is a electrolyte and mineral boost for your body… perfect for first thing in the morning or after a workout.
- 1/2 cup organic unsweetened coconut water
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- fruit and nuts of your choice
- Stir the chia seeds into the coconut water in a glass jar or small bowl.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes stirring occasionally so as to prevent lumps forming.
- Serve chilled topped with your favourite fruit and nuts.
- Portion size for a singe serve